The 8% Tribe - Group Coaching
This Powerful Course Helps You Get Out of the Rut of Your Busy Routine to Develop Powerful, Repeatable Practices that will leave you less stressed and more Purposeful every single day. This course is for busy women ready to learn a proven step-by-step process that will help you develop a Purposeful Lifestyle by leveraging simplified strategies that will help you live a more balanced, aligned, restorative, purposeful life where you can focus more on the areas of life you want to make change.
For twelve weeks, the course will be taught for 1-Hour via Zoom LIVE led by Work-Life Balance & Personal Development Coach, Najah Drakes.
What You Will Learn:
- Audit of Existing Time Use
- Required Beliefs and Behaviors to Experience Most Purposeful Year
- Identification and Plan to Address Roadblocks to Achieving Most Purposeful Year
- Weekly Check-Ins and Accountabilty
- Private Facebook Page for Questions, Answers and Encouragement
- Digital Version of Purposeful Prioritizer Tool (includes Weekly Prioritizer, Daily Timeblocking, Weekly Assessments
- Live Sessions to address Problem Areas and Roadblocks
Course Session Dates:
February 8, 15, 22
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
April 5, 12. 19, 26 at 8:00pm EDT
You will receive a companion pages to guide you through mapping out your Action Plan for change.
Video replays will be made available of each session in case you are unable to attend live.
This Course is for YOU if:
You feel like you never have enough time to prioritize what's important to you
- Do you feel like your needs are often put on the back burner? You never have enough time to put your needs and interests first. We are going to show you practical ways to create space to focus on you, and you will practice it before the course ends.
You have a hard time knowing when to say "No"
- Do you wish that you could say no and not let others pull you into their priorities while neglecting your own? Do you feel guilty, obligated or resentful when you agree to help others?
You keep putting off taking the next steps you know you need to take
- How many times have you decided you're going to start tomorrow, next week or next month? You can learn how to start prioritizing today what you've been putting off for tomorrow.
You're feeling stuck in your professional or personal life
- Are you finally ready to pursue the life you have hoped, dreamed and planned that you can't seem to achieve? We will show you how to get out of neutral and pursue those areas with clarity and purpose.
In This Course You Will Learn:
Why you're not making progress in the areas you desire most
- Did you know that 92% of people who set a goal never reach them? Goal setting is the easy part. Reaching the goal, not so much. In this course you will identify hidden beliefs and practices that you engage in that are sabotaging the results you desire to see. This includes sessions on procrastination, creating a morning routine, establishing healthy boundaries, and addressing other limiting beliefs that may hinder the progress you desire to see.
How to assess how you are spending your time and identify practical ways to re-align
- Have you ever wondered why you never have enough time to get the things done that really matter most? Well, you can't fix what you don't first diagnose and understand. You will learn practical ways to audit how you're spending your time, so you can better align your time with what matters most to you.
How to align how you spend your time with the areas of your life most important to you
- Have you wondered why your current approach is not working? Your life may be overrun by other people's priorities and expectations. You'll be introduced to our purposeful prioritizing system and planner which are designed to empower you to make consistent, daily progress in the areas you designate most important. It's time to stop letting everyone else hijack your most precious resource -- time.
How to create an actionable plan that you will practice before the course ends
- We all have been to great courses with nice ideas that never work in our real lives. I mean if you had the perfect life and tons of free time, you wouldn't need this course (or be a real person. lol). You will actually take the tools learned in the course and practice them each week. We will then identify and address the individual challenges you confronted during that week and how to overcome them. So, you can have success in your real life.