The Course: From Busy to Purposeful - 2021
This Powerful Course Helps You Get Out of the Rut of Your Busy Routine to Develop Powerful, Repeatable Practices that will leave you less stressed and more Purposeful every single day. This course is for busy women ready to learn a proven step-by-step process that will help you develop a Purposeful Lifestyle by leveraging simplified strategies that will help you live a more balanced, aligned, restorative, purposeful life where you can focus more on the areas of life that matter most to YOU.
For four weeks you will engage via Zoom for a LIVE group coaching session led by Clarity & Purpose Coach, Najah Drakes.
You will receive a workbook to help you map out your Action Plan for change.
Group coaching sessions will be held for one hour weekly.
Video replays will be made available within 24 hours of each session in case you are unable to attend live.
Bonus: When you sign up for this Course, you will receive the Limited Edition, Purposeful Prioritizer, more than a Planner, it is a prioritizing tool designed to position you to focus daily on the areas truly important to you and create a plan to purposefully pursue them. The Purposeful Prioritizer will help you cast a vision for your priorities in order to set the direction you intend to go and grow. Each Prioritizer includes a weekly priority organizer, weekly/monthly tracker, and time-blocking tool, along with strategies to lighten your load, get ahead of your trouble areas, and replenish your energy. In addition, there are monthly and quarterly reviews with planning tools to facilitate continued progress in your priorities.
This Course is for YOU if:
You know you want more out of your life but don't know where to start
- You know you are not where you want to be in life but keep thinking where on Earth do you start? You will leave this course with an actionable plan that you will practice before the course ends.
You feel like you never have enough time to prioritize what's important to you
- Do you feel like your needs are often put on the back burner? You never have enough time to put your needs and interests first. We are going to show you practical ways to create space to focus on you, and you will practice it before the course ends.
You have a hard time knowing when to say "No"
- Do you wish that you could say no and not let others pull you into their priorities while neglecting your own? Do you feel guilty, obligated or resentful when you agree to help others?
You keep putting off taking the next steps you know you need to take
- How many times have you decided you're going to start tomorrow, next week or next month? You can learn how to start prioritizing today what you've been putting off for tomorrow.
You're feeling stuck in your professional or personal life
- Are you finally ready to pursue the life you have hoped, dreamed and planned that you can't seem to achieve? We will show you how to get out of neutral and pursue those areas with clarity and purpose.
In This Course You Will Learn:
Why you're not making progress in the areas you desire most
- Did you know that 92% of people who set a goal never reach them? Goal setting is the easy part. Reaching the goal, not so much. In this course you will identify hidden beliefs and practices that you engage in that are sabotaging the results you desire to see.
How to assess how you are spending your time and identify practical ways to re-align
- Have you ever wondered why you never have enough time to get the things done that really matter most? Well, you can't fix what you don't first diagnose and understand. You will learn practical ways to audit how you're spending your time, so you can better align your time with what matters most to you.
How to align how you spend your time with the areas of your life most important to you
- Have you wondered why your current approach is not working? Your life may be overrun by other people's priorities and expectations. You'll be introduced to our purposeful prioritizing system and planner which are designed to empower you to make consistent, daily progress in the areas you designate most important. It's time to stop letting everyone else hijack your most precious resource -- time.
How to create an actionable plan that you will practice for a week before the course ends
- We all have been to great courses with nice ideas that never work in our real lives. I mean if you had the perfect life and tons of free time, you wouldn't need this course (or be a real person. lol). You will actually take the tools learned in the course and practice them for a week. We will then identify and address the individual challenges you confronted during that week and how to overcome them. So, you can have success AFTER the course in your real life.